Information CommissionerPosted by Sheila Oliver Sun, May 13, 2018 08:03:02
Email sent - Sat 12/05/2018 20:39
Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham
As you are aware, the ICO have instructed court bailiffs to
recover nearly £4000 legal costs in connection with The Court of Appeal Case
C3/1855/ 15th May, Dransfield v ICO.
Are you not aware that a public authority cannot use taxpayers money to seek legal redress?
Therefore, please advise your bailiffs to cease and
desist harassing me for such legal costs.
I will take this opportunity in submitting a FOIA request to
the ICO for all cases in which the ICO have pursued legal costs against any
FOIA complainant/requester since Jan 2013.
Yours sincerelylan Dransfield
Information CommissionerPosted by Sheila Oliver Sun, March 25, 2018 08:27:27
Email sent - Sat 24/03/2018 22:58
FOIA REF CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA (CA)
Under protection of the FOIA please provide me with the
following information ref the subject title.
1.A copy of the ICO application for the warrant.
2.A copy of the Warrant to search CA.
3.A copy of the Method Statement for the raid
4.A copy of the Risk Assessment for the raid.
5.A copy of the invoice for the combat ICO jackets.
6.A full list of all items confiscated.
Alan M Dransfield
Information CommissionerPosted by Sheila Oliver Fri, March 02, 2018 18:17:20
Email sent - Fri 02/03/2018 08:52
Ms Elizabeth Denham
Please see the following statement from the Anglian Water
Authority, who claims they have no liability for the FOIA 2000.
Such statements are, at best, misinformation and at worst published to circumvent the FOIA 2000. It beggars belief the Anglian Water
Authority would publish this statement on their website. To my
knowledge all the other water companies are in full compliance with the FOIA
2000. I expect the ICO to issue a heavy fine against the Anglian Water
Authority for their willful breach of Section 77 of the said act. Quite frankly,
I think the conduct of their CEO Peter Simpson is reprehensible.
Alan M Dransfieldhttp://www.anglianwater.co.uk/about-us/information-requests.aspx
Grenfell TowerPosted by Sheila Oliver Sun, January 14, 2018 09:19:50
Email sent - 26/11/2017 13:43
Sir Martin More- Bick Chairman of the Public Inquiry
Mr Sadiq Khan MP and London Mayor
I have had more time to digest the Fire Risk Assessment
(FRA) written by Mr Carl C Stokes, not dated, not signed and not
approved. The FRA was compiled a few months before the cladding was
installed on the Grenfell Tower (GT).
This FRA does, in my view, support my claims the fire
at Grenfell Tower was foreseeable and preventable. It also supports my claims
the GT was unsafe and unfit for purpose owing to serious fire hazards based on the following irregularities:
1.The FRA did NOT include the apartment dwellings.
2. The apartment dwellings' front doors have not been
provisioned with fire doors.
3. No mention of the PVC gas main running vertically up the
4. Large area of the GT not covered by the FRA.
5. Stay Put Policy Precaution - Page 5.
6. Roof access door permanently locked.
7. No reliance on external rescue eg Fireman's Ladders - page
8. The Fire service will arrange the general evacuation - page 5.
9. General communal doors were only FD30 and should have
been FD 60.
10. Risk to Life TOLERABLE page 10.
11. Housekeeping non-existent
12. Storage of flammable material - paint, glue, white spirits etc not considered dangerous.
13. The Lifts CAN Be used in the event of a fire - Page 18.
14. 20th floor door always locked to the roof.
15. The FRA claimed the walls and ceiling were NOT in good
condition - page 21.
16. The FRA claims the emergency lighting for the
emergency escape routs were N/A - page 22.
17. FRA claims the street lighting would provide adequate coverage - page 27. What happens if the street lighting is switched
off at midnight?
18. No smoke alarms in dwellings - page 25
19. No portable fire fighting equipment - page 24.
20. No testing and maintenance of fire equipment - Page
21. No inspection of emergency escape route
lighting - Page 27
22. No inspection, testing or maintenance records kept.
23. No periodical inspection of any external
Eecape routes - Page 28
24. Fire Extinguishers condemned - Page 28
25. No fire training to residents.
At this juncture there is no amended updated FRA when the cladding refurbishment took place,and there is still no Interim Fire
Report. The Grenfell Tower was a CATASTROPHE waiting to happen, as are
dozen if not hundreds of other high rise buildings nationwide.
For your information, action and files.
FOIA Campaigner and Social Watchdog.
Alan M Dransfield
Grenfell TowerPosted by Sheila Oliver Sun, January 14, 2018 09:13:14
Email sent - Sun 26/11/2017 17:43
Kensington and Chelsea Council
Under protection of the FOIA 2000, please provide me with the
following information in PDF format:
1. A copy of the As Built Health and Safety File for
the Cladding and Refurbishment programme approx mid 2015.
2. A copy of the amended Fire Risk Assessment post
3. Copies of the invoices paid to Mr CG Stokes for the
Fire Risk Assessments between Jan 2010 and to Mid June 2017. I fully
realize there may well be some redactment required on this segment of my FOIA
4. Name and address of the Public Liability Insurance
Company for the Grenfell Tower.
Aan M Dransfield
Grenfell TowerPosted by Sheila Oliver Sun, January 14, 2018 09:02:55
Email sent - Sun 10/12/2017 13:50
Rt Hon Theresa May Prime Minister
Rt Hon Sadiq Khan London Mayor
Dear Prime Minister and London Mayor
Next Thursday, the 14th December, it will be 6 months
since that fateful night in June 2017 when the Grenfell Fire
happened. Some 6 months post fire we have not learnt one single
Lesson. Hence, I am going to spell out several lessons learnt to prevent similar fires nationwide:
1. Interim Fire Report must be produced as a matter of
extreme urgency, eg several days or 2/3 weeks maximum on such fires. No
IFR has been provisioned to date.
2. Fire Safety Log Book must be update and
retained as per Fire Safety Act 2005.
3. Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) must be updated in line with
the Fire Safety Act 2005. No current FRA available at the Grenfell Tower.
4. All Resident Apartment/flats must be included in the Fire
Risk Assessment. At this Juncture the FRA does NOT include the
residents' homes. This is an extremely dangerous practice.
5. Public Inquiries CANNOT meet their Terms of
Reference in the absence of FRA/Interim Fire Report and Fire Safety
6. The Fire Safety Act 2005 has been consistently abused
by the residents and owners of the Grenfell Tower.
7. Adequate Portable Fire Equipment should be
provided and maintained.
8. Adequate and professional fire practice training should be
maintained and recorded.
9. Police Authority needs further training how to
recover and identify victims' bodies and maintain a body
10. Lessons learned from any fire must be captured and
disseminated to all relevant parties as a matter of extreme urgency.
11. Lessons learned - procedures at the Grenfell Fire are
tantamount to criminal negligence.
For your information action and files
Alan M Dransfield.