From: alan dransfield
Sent: 27 May 2016 06:46
To: Richard Bailey
Subject: GIA/2615/2014 Scarth v ICO -FOIA REQUEST
Attn Richard Bailey ICO Solicitor
Under protection of the FOIA 2000,please provide me with the following information
1. Total Cost of this case to date.
2. A copy of the ICO apology to Mr Scarth ref the ICO mistake, e treating his request as personal data not an FOIA request.
3. An electronic copy of all ICO case files on this specific case.
4. Copies of KBW invoices from on this case plus all KBW letters and emails.
5. Copies of all ICO internal email from ICO.
6. Who directed the ICO not to attend the teleconference for last Tues 24th May 2016?
For clarity, this is my First FOIA request regarding Mr Norman Scarth or this specific case GIA/2615/2014, therefore, it should not be considered as vexatious and it is not an environmental issue, therefore should not be considered under section 12(4)(b) "Manifestly Unreasonable".
For the record, I am Mr Norman Scarth's McKenzie Friend. On Tues 24th May 16, Mr Scarth and myself were unlawfully ejected from the teleconference of the FTT in London after only 7 mins into the hearing.
Alan M Dransfield