Email sent - 27/08/2016 07:56
Dear Mr Bradshaw
The following is a list of outstanding issues which you have failed to address and I wonder if you would consider meeting with me at your Friday night surgery to discuss these issues in specific details please.
1. Your lifetime ban against me attending your Friday night surgery.
2. Lifetime email ban against me by the HSE/Devon Police/Police Commissioner and the Devon County Council.
3. Life threatening Issues at the Exeter Chief's Rugby Stadium and Bridge.
4. Life threatening Issues at the New Climbing Tower on the Exeter Quay, including gas shutdown valves failures , tower handrail safety and lightning protection irregularities. plus Legionaries, Weil's disease,etc.
5. Dartington Primary Schools Health and Safety issues and fiscal irregularities.
6. Health and Safety issues at the Six PFI schools in Exeter and fiscal irregularities.
7. Mortal danger to the Realm at the Olympic Stadium.
8. Wider conspiracy by the Court of Appeal, Upper Tribunal, ICO to pervert the Course of Justice and to gag Joe Public.
9. Life threatening dangers at the Olympic Stadium.
10. Lighting Protection Iiregularities at the RDE Hospital Exeter.
11.Lightning Protection Irregularities at the Met Office.
12.Lightning Protection irregularities at the County Hall.
13. Lightning Protection irregularities at Princesshay Shopping Centre.
14. Public and rail safety of the Dawlish Rail Section.
15. FOIA irregularities at the Devon County Council
16. Planning approval and fraud at the Exeter City Council.
17. Fiscal irregularities and value for money failures at the DCC.
18 Lightning Protection irregularities at the new John Lewis Store in Exeter.
19. Lightning Protection irregularities at the Exeter University and College premises.
20.Wind Ttrbine irregularities and public safety in Devon.
21. Labour Party failures to ensure Government compliance and value for money. There is no dispute over this failure because that's the main reason why the Labour Party got trashed at the last general election.
22. Failure by the Devon County Council to ensure ALL schools and public buildings are provisioned with Lightning Risk Assessment.
23. Multi Million pound spending by the DCC on FOIA court Cases, schools window designs, Dartington School High court case, Employment Agreements.
25. Life threatening dangers at the Houses of Parliament.
26. The DCC £1/2 billion portfolio
27. Tory conspiracy to gag Joe Public and demolition of the FOIA 2000.
28 Cycle Path Safety in and around Exeter.
29. Fraud on the multimillion pound Flood Relief Programme in Exeter.
30. Malfeasance and deception by the EUCoHR Registrar Michele Lafferty who is debarring UK citizens right of access to EU laws.
31. Multi Million pound compromise agreements by the Devon County County Council with former employees.
32. Lafarge contaminated cement on public works contracts in Devon from 2000 to 2006 and what measures if any were put in place to safeguard against any repetitions.
33. Fraud and fiscal irregularities at the Exeter Museum.
34. Fiscal irregularities and H&S issues at numerous housing association premises in Exeter.
I am sure I have forgotten a few other topics but the above list will suffice for now.
What are you going to do about these matters, continue to ignore me and hope I will go away or shall we wait until we need body bags before you take me seriously.
The main reason why the Labour party got a good trouncing at the last general election is because Labour MPs such as you have lost their moral compass and they ignore their constituents and they have turned a willful blind eye to the art of shadow government.
I fully understand that my main recourse will be via the ballot box but I intend to hold you responsible for a myriad of health and safety issues, fiscal irregularities and fraud and theft of public funds by local authorities in Exeter.
Ignore me at your peril.
Please rest assured NOT ONE SINGLE ITEM ABOVE IS VEXATIOUS.
For your information, action and files.
Alan M Dransfield