Email sent - Sat 21/01/2017 06:10
Ms Elizabeth Denham. Information Commission.
May I suggest you either arrange further night school training for your ICO solicitors or have them replaced with experienced solicitors. I say this with the greatest of confidence because it would appear your legal staff are not aware of common law or stare decisis.
The ICO are handing down Decision Notices(DN) without legal precedents, which is clearly against their own policies and procedures and clearly against the doctrine of Common Law and Stare Decisis. I have taken the liberty in sending you some assistance and advice on these matters and I would be grateful if you could ensure the ICO Solicitors are duly briefed with it's use and legal requirements.
In particular, the ICO should decease and desist from handing down further Vexatious Exemption Decisions which are devoid of any legal precedents as is the case with the recent 4 decisions to North East Lincolnshire and one to Morecambe Bay Hospital on the 11th and 12th of Jan 2017.
For the last 4 years you have used the GIA/3037/2011 Dransfield Vexatious Court Precedence, whilst knowingly and wilfully turning a blind eye to the fact the GIA/3037 case was in fact a rogue vexatious decision from a rogue Judge, ie Judge Nicholas Wikley from the Upper Tribunal.
However, it would appear the ICO has recently suspended the use of the Dransfield Vexatious Court Authority and are now handing down decision notices which are devoid of any court precedence period. THIS IS AN UNLAWFUL PRACTICE.
Suggestions and recommendations
1. Decease and desist from issuing any further Vexatious Decision until an alternative Vexatious Decision is established .
2. Withdraw the 38 page vexatious guidelines which is now obsolete owing to the consistent reference to the GIA /3037/2011 Dransfield Case.
3. Revoke all the Vexatious Decision Notices under the Dransfield Vexatious Court Precedents and all the manifestly unreasonable Decision Notices. Approx 6000 decisions on these two exemptions need to be revoked.
4. Your position of Information Commissioner is now untenable and you should resign immediately owing to all these Vexatious shenanigans
5. I am copying this letter to my MP Ben Bradshaw with a request for him to call for a Public Inquiry into this Vexatious hogwash and to also call for a parallel criminal investigation into your conduct and that of your predecessor Mr Christopher Graham/Richard Bailey/Paul Arnold/Steven Dickinson and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all.
6. My previous offer to meet you and your staff personally and sort out this mess is now withdrawn owing to the gravity of my allegations.
For your information action and files
Alan M Dransfield
FOIA Campaigner and Social Watchdog